Have a question or would like more information about OPSD and its programs?
You may send an email directly to an Office of Planning and Sustainable Development program using the email addresses provided to the right, or you may submit your inquiry to the Office on the form below. We try to respond within 1-2 business days.
Email your inquiry...
hawaiʻi coastal zone management program • ocean resources
management plan • special management area • coastal nonpoint
pollution • marine & coastal zone advocacy council • federal
consistency review • coastal hazards • sea level rise adaptation
• public access
state geoportal • gis data & data downloads • maps & mapping
applications • hawaiʻi board on geographic names
state land use districts • state land use & agricultural lands policy • state special permits • periodic land use district boundary review • land use/transportation policy • hawaiʻi interagency council for transit-oriented development • state strategic plan for transit-
oriented development • brownfields cleanup revolving loan fund
statewide comprehensive economic development strategy (CEDS) • economic development • affordable housing • hawaiʻi state plan • state functional plans
statewide sustainability coordination • Hawaiʻi 2050 sustainability plan • climate change mitigation and adaptation policy
• climate change planning • climate change adaptation
• greenhouse gas sequestration • carbon neutrality
• sustainable purchasing & procurement
• sustainable economic recovery • sustainable & regenerative tourism • sustainable & regenerative agriculture • food security & food self-sufficiency • circular economies, composting, & zero waste
• green infrastructure development
State Office of Planning and Sustainable Development
P.O. Box 2359, Honolulu, Hawaii 96804-2359
Phone number: (808) 587-2846